Mylah had just woken up from a nap when we got there and was just a bit overwhelmed!
We had a great time getting ice cream and visiting the animals at Toots before the rain arrived!
Micah checking out the cows - it was a little windy and cold (love his expression!)...Back at the house we enjoyed watching the kids play and interact together and took lots of pictures! Trying to get a good photo of all four of them proved to be completely impossible...but it was fun trying!
Thanks for these next two photos, Brian! I love this one of Camden!
Smiley girl!
Kisses for Dada...
I have a slight obsession with baby feet...it just doesn't get any cuter than this!
Sisters and babies...
Love him...
The girls were not happy...
...and neither was Camden!!
Poor Sadie and Mylah!
The boys crashed on the way home!
Thanks for a great day Brian and Sarah!










1 comment:
Love your obsession with baby feet...can't believe how big that baby girl is getting! And I love your new blog header :)
Post a Comment