I know I've mentioned it before, but I just love the area where we live/where I grew up. I love Proctor's campus, I love the little village and the pizza at Pizza Chef that we enjoyed tonight, I love the rail trail and the rivers and the meadow that are so accessible to our house. Tonight we took a walk down to the Meadow with my Mom and Dad and Camden had fun throwing rocks in the river (for the second time today!). The humidity was finally gone, there was a lovely breeze and the evening light was beautiful. We had fun snapping some pictures (of course!) and got some pretty cute ones...
There is a house that we pass every time we go out for a walk and Camden LOVES this little pig that they have in the yard. We stopped and chatted with these neighbors for a little while on the way home, and Camden had fun checking out the pig...
Tonight I'm thankful for family, thankful for beautiful summer evenings and thankful for the wonderful place we live.
1 comment:
Beautiful! I'm officially excited you're going to shoot the family :) And my kids LOVED that pig. I think we need to go visit piggy again.
Post a Comment