Friday, July 30, 2010

Playground

Scott has been coaching basketball camp at Colby-Sawyer all week, so Camden and I have been looking for adventures to keep us busy!  Today we joined up with my mom and Clara and our friends Kyle and Roddy and went to Newbury Harbor to check out the new playground.  My mom had been there with Clara before, and it definitely lived up to all of her hype.  Camden had SO much fun swinging, going down the toddler slide AND the huge, tall, windy slide (all by himself! eek!) and just exploring all the different things to do.  We had a blast and he fell asleep about 3 minutes into the 25 minute ride home (yes, I live in the middle of nowhere and we drive 25 minutes to go to cool playgrounds!).  Unfortunately, he woke up from his afternoon nap sweaty, feverish and miserable, but seems to be feeling a little better tonight.  Hopefully this isn't the beginning of another virus...ugh!

Here are some pictures from our playground adventure...
Camden LOVES swinging and didn't want to get off.  I finally made him, since there was only one toddler swing and others wanted to use it.  He threw a little fit, but quickly got distracted with all the other fun activities...
Clara and Kyle practicing their rock climbing skills...
I can't even believe it's already August!  Not sure what happened to July, but I do know that we've had a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Cindy Benson said...

Great shots of a fun day!

Erin said...

Looks like fun. I guess I take it for granted that we live in a "city" where we have 3 wonderful playgrounds all within walking distance from our house. Glad you got have some fun at a great play ground.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...