Saturday, July 24, 2010

Our Professional Photo Shoot!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, we had an incredible opportunity to have a family photo shoot with Faith Ostan Hall Photography.  Faith went to Gordon with Scott and me and has pursued a career in both teaching and photography since she graduated.  She is super talented in both areas, and we were thrilled to have her take some photos of our growing family!  She did a random giveaway on her Facebook fan page, and I happened to be the winner of a free photo shoot!  I was so thrilled, as this is something I've always wanted to do (especially now that I'm pregnant), but knew it was probably not something we would pursue on our own.  We had a blast spending a beautiful, sunny, HOT afternoon with Faith at Lynch Park in Beverly, MA and are just so grateful for her generosity.  She is so creative, so professional and so fun to work with.  Thank you so much for this incredible gift Faith!  We LOVE how the photos turned out!  Here are some of our favorites (I had such a tough time narrowing down (as you can see!)-you can see all the photos on my facebook page)...

THANK YOU, FAITH!  Now I have to get some of these framed before Baby #2 arrives or it will never happen!  :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...