So, I'm going to take the lazy way out of blogging tonight and just link you to the dorm blog that I just started. We had a really fun cookout today that some parents put on for our dorm and it gives you a little glimpse into what our life is like! I used to do a blog when we lived in MLS (before I had a baby to worry about!) and the parents loved seeing what we were up to in the dorm. I haven't done it since Camden was born, but thought I'd be an overachiever and see if I can manage it with TWO kids! haha. We'll see how it goes. Anyways, check out this link if you're interested in seeing what we spent our afternoon doing!
On the baby front...lots of braxton hicks contractions, but that's it so far! Hope we will meet this little guy soon!!!!
2 comments:
Looks like fun at Johnson house! The kids look so young...wow! Corbin was excited to see Camden playing Cornhole. It's a new favorite game here, he even had the beanbags out tonight! Good luck with keeping up with two blogs!
2 blogs! This is such a fun idea Lindsey. As a parent I would LOVE to keep up with my son this way. Good luck...dorm and baby!
Post a Comment