We had a great day today (one of our last days of vacation!). We went over to the Tucker Mountain Maple Co-op for their Maple Open House. My brother-in-law, Dave, and another friend have the best syrup around and it's always fun to check out the sugar house and how the boiling is going. Camden likes the little syrup samples and Scott and I like the free hotdogs and hamburgers that are specially offered during the open house! :)
Our friends Lynne, Dave and Jordan happened to be there at the same time we were!
Sipping a sample...
Jordan was wanting Clara's hot dog!
Painted sap buckets...
We usually cut up Camden's hot dogs into tiny pieces, so when we gave him a whole one he didn't know how to eat it! He tried to take a bite right out of the middle!
The sugar house...
Boiling sap...
Auntie and Camden...
Yummy!
Love this little window in the door...
This evening we gathered with some of our Proctor friends and had a little spontaneous kid party in the student center complete with a jumpy house, a disco ball and juke box and pizza and a movie! We didn't make it through the movie, but Camden and Micah both had fun running around with their buddies!
Micah's friend Bria is about 4.5 months older, but he loooves her! She's a cutie pie!
Our boys...
Jumping in the bouncy house...
And between these two adventures I even got a nap while Scott put another coat of paint in our mudroom! YAY!
3 comments:
Your boys are so stink'n cute! What fun. I am such a maple syrup snob ha ha I love me some of that real stuff!
I love your new pics along the top bar... :)
I love the hot dog story/picture of Camden! Too cute and so funny!!
Post a Comment