Camden is OBSESSED with Dr. Seuss these days. We've read The Lorax (among others) about fifty times in the last few weeks. He has an imaginary game where we take turns being The Grinch and Little Cindyloo Hoo and act out the entire Grinch story together. I personally have always been a huge fan of Dr. Seuss. He's a genius and I love the social commentary that is found in so many of his stories.
I've been part of a little group of friends here on campus who have been planning a baby shower for our friend Kate. Kate is pregnant with twin boys and is due in May, but will most likely give birth sometime in April since multiples rarely go full term. We planned a super fun, Dr. Seuss themed, surprise shower and it turned out to be such a fun party!
Between planning this shower and Camden's obsession, it's been a very Seussical month here in the Allenby household! Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss and Happy Babies Kate and Adam!
Surprise!
Cheers!
Soon-to-be Mommy and Daddy...
Superdad...
3 comments:
SUPER CUTE!!! What a great idea! And I love the guys racing to finish their bottle first.
Thing 1/Thing 2 shirts = adorable!!
Oh my goodness! SOOO cute! you are wonderful party planners!!!
Wow! Impressive! Looks like a fantastic party! You'll have to tell me more about it!
Post a Comment