We are finally busy putting paint up on the walls in our new house! We did the first coat in the kitchen last night and finished that up today along with two bedrooms upstairs! The cabinets are going in tomorrow! AGHHH! It's all just so exciting! :)
Part of the kitchen...
The parts left unpainted are where cabinets and cupboards are going...
Chad put trim and sills on some of the downstairs windows today! It looks amazing!
Camden's blue room - he picked the color out himself! (Don't worry, the new baseboards aren't on yet!)
A happy boy...
Scott painting our light-soft-purplish/grayish (OK, it's more purplish than we anticipated, but we don't mind it...) room (you really can't see the color in this photo. sorry!)...
Our beautiful sliding door out to the backyard! Isn't it amazing?!?!
YAY! Things are coming along quickly now! Scott's mom spent last night and all day today helping us out! She's the edging queen! And the only one of us who knows anything about painting! Thanks so much for all your help, Mom A!!!
5 comments:
Wow!! It looks fantastic!! Camden must be so happy to see his room taking shape! That's such a cute picture! I love all your colors and the window framing looks great! It's all going so much faster than most house projects I know! Can't wait til the kitchen is done! :) So exciting!
Hey Linds, its Court! Oh my gosh - it looks amazing! You're living my dream - taking an old house and making it look INCREDIBLE! Its gorgeous. I love the colors, the window sills, the excitement. Can't wait to see the cabinets. ;-)YAY HOUSE!
I'm so in love with it! Love the paint colors and the white windows--SO adorable! It's coming along so quickly too!! (at least to those of us on the outside...)
This is really exciting to watch! You guys are getting things done so quickly it seems! And, now I am feeling inspired to paint the bathroom in our house... which I've been meaning to do all year, and is absolutely hideous.
Thanks everyone!!! It's super exciting how quickly this part of the renovation is coming together! So fun!!!! :)
Post a Comment