The sun was finally shining, but it was pretty cold and windy today! We made it to the last two minutes of Scott's soccer game (yes, you read that right...we sadly missed the whole game due to naps) and the boys had fun running around the field for a while.
After the game we headed home and went for a walk down to the meadow behind our house. It was wonderful to have a little family time in the middle of a busy week! We feel so blessed to live in this beautiful place!
He has a gatorade mustache! Silly boy!
We ended the day having a few of our boys from our dorm last year over to our house for pizza! So fun to see them with our boys!
4 comments:
Great photos! Does Camden usually wear his monkey outfit when a) reading books or b) entertaining guests?! :) Brian and I just laughed out loud when we got to that photo... so adorable. Love you guys! (Love the braids too Linds - super cute!)
Lindsey! I just caught up on your blog. Your boys are adorable! And your new house is just radiating with warmth and beauty. I love all the paint colors you chose. It is so fun to see a glimpse of your life through your blog, and I love to see those boys with a soccer ball, wink. Love, Jess
Micah's hair is so fluffy! I love how it is standing on end in all of these pictures. So cute!
A beautiful place indeed. And you've got to wear your hair in braids more often - adorable!
Post a Comment