Last week my mom joined me and my friend Amy and our kiddos for a fun trip to Beech Hill Farm. I'm obsessed with this place for many reasons. First of all, they have delicious homemade ice cream and give big servings! There are SO many places like that in MA where I went to college, and I really miss being able to eat huge servings of ice cream at an affordable price on a daily basis! Beech Hill also has so many fun animals to look at, cool trails to hike, corn mazes to explore and a huge pile of dirt with tons of trucks for the boys to play with. In fact, Camden is obsessed with these trucks and pretty much refused to go anywhere else. Needless to say, we didn't join Amy and her kids in the corn mazes and kind of did our own thing...but we had a great time with my mom and enjoyed one of the last warm, sunny days of fall.
Camden's favorite activity...
Love these two little men...
Micah was trying to climb up to see the pigs too!
3 comments:
I want to squeeze those cute kiddos! Love the pics! That was a fun day! Loving these warm sunny fall days!
I love the picture of Micah trying to climb up to look at the pigs with Camden. SO cute! Love you guys!!
Great pics, great farm. Guess where Nelson is going on his field trip next week? Beech Hill to do corn mazes!
Post a Comment