Friday, May 21, 2010

First Day at the Lake

We enjoyed a beautiful, sunny day in New Hampshire today. Temperatures were in the upper 70's and to make things even better, it was the last day of classes! Woohoo!!! We have a busy weekend ahead with the Spring Musical (Bye Bye Birdie - Scott is there tonight and I'm going tomorrow night. Yes...we're doing the baby/dorm duty swap thing so one of us is staying behind each night to hold down the fort. Not ideal, but we'll survive!), a dorm cookout on Saturday, a handmade-by-me surprise pancake breakfast for the boys on Sunday and the famous Spring Fling Sunday afternoon with inflatables, a concert, a comedian and lots of deliciously unhealthy food to consume. The end of the year is a fun time and we are so excited that summer is just around the corner. Today gave us a little taste of the fun we have in store for us! Camden and I went to the lake TWICE! Earlier in the day we went with my mom and Clara (and I forgot my camera...boo!!! Clara and Camden had a blast together) and then after his afternoon nap Scott came up with us and we got soft serve ice cream and played around in the water. So fun! Here are some pictures of Scott and Camden playing in the late afternoon sun.
SUMMER...HERE WE COME!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Amy Mak said...

Yeah! We're going to have such a fun summer. And unhealthy food today is right. Ugh...I ate so much. I love spring fling :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...