As difficult as it is to go past your "due date" (I still think they should just give a week long period of time rather than a single day so you don't get your expectations up so high!), we have been doing our best to enjoy this special time with just the three of us. Today was a beautiful fall day, although it felt a bit more like summer with temperatures in the upper 70's! We went for a nice little hike in the woods behind our house, played in the leaves in the yard, watched Scott's soccer game and I even enjoyed an incredible prenatal massage from my sister/doula! :) It was a great day overall and I captured some of these events on camera. Here are a few pics of our day...
Camden hanging out with his girlfriends (all the girls on campus LOVE him and he's loving the attention this year! Last year he was so shy, but he's really coming out of his shell!)...
Showing off with his somersault skills...
Getting a ride on the gator after Scott's game...
And so we wait and enjoy life as a family of three!
4 comments:
Great pics, Linds! Lucky boy to be growing up in such a beautiful and fun place! Enjoy each moment!
Don't even show me New England Fall soccer pictures....ghhhhaaaa! Miss it.
Completely gorgeous. Our kids are so lucky! Hang in there girl...I almost called you today to get the scoop!
I'm glad at least one of the men in the family can do a somersault! Great pics, Linds! (Oh, and nice job pushing out that baby boy too!)
love you,
caren
Post a Comment